Monday, October 20, 2014

Lets End Scleroderma

Scleroderma is the horrible disease that my Mom has struggled with for over 6 years. I can honestly say its one of the worst, most graphic, and most painful conditions I have ever seen. My mom has lost so much health wise as well as emotionally and physically. She has limited use of her hands of which she has lost 3 fingers. Perhaps the biggest loss is her confidence and independence. I really hope nobody else ever has to suffer with this horrible disease ever again. Let's bring awareness, hope, and a cure for those in pain. Support me in my efforts to eliminate scleroderma. I am participating in a walk to raise funds & awareness of this terrible condition, if you would like to help please check out the link. Thank you all so much for the support

No comments:

Post a Comment